June 30, 2018

Forgotten February

The plan was, to get to my beach Fri. morning. But when I re-checked the weather forecast, there was a 65-75% chance of rain so I reluctantly decided to cancel my plans. Hopefully I'll get to the beach in a few days . . . In the meantime, going back to my catch-up posts, I think the last month I never shared was February. I don't have very many photos so this will be short . . .


Sunrise . . .



I did find this very unusually colored ark (L) that I thought was really pretty . . . and nearby a small auger.



A piece of barely "turned" sea glass, a green bottle neck . . .



A pretty lettered olive . . . I usually find at least one.



Found all in the same spot ~ (Top) an aged/worn lettered olive and (Btm) two shark eyes. It was a chilly morning but I still managed to enjoy finding some goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment